Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kwik Pop

. Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm really irritated now...I signed up for their trading room and I find some guy throwing out trades every one in awhile and not even using the indicators!!

I am often reminded that there are VERY damn few people in this business who actually can make money trading. My friend went to a seminar not too long ago in Chicago...spent some time on the exchanges etc...was surrounded my millions of people supporting the financial business and realized not one in a ten thousand were able to trade successfully. Some folks like to say how cheap it is to have your own trading business, but of course they are full of shit. By the time you add up broker fees, data feeds, hardware, software, and maybe office space. It adds up to a pretty good number, and it never goes away. Always good to remember that individually these folks aren't the culprits, but collectively they are there like piranha in the Amazon river, just waiting for a small bite, and sooner or later there is no meat on the bone.

0 comments: