Saturday, August 22, 2009

I have to laugh

. Saturday, August 22, 2009

I have made a few references as to my regard for Dr. Bretts book---

The Daily Trading Coach: 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist

After a very quick read, then a slower one, I am now on the chapter by chapter thing and REALLY giving some deep thought to it all...I learn more every read...

The funny part...I was on Amazon and came upon the book again...I dunno, maybe they wanted a review or something...Anyway, my latest favorite book had a ONE STAR review...I was intrigued...So I read this guys comments...the crux of what he wrote is---

But upon reading it, I realized it's about training yourself to be a coach for yourself??

Fer chrissakes, look at the title!!
LOL...Im glad this fukker isn't in our trading room
!!

0 comments: