Monday, June 1, 2009

more EOT

. Monday, June 1, 2009

It can't be all smoke and mirrors can it? The room guy (Bill) makes money about 70% of his trades...lots of small scalps and a runner...trades 3/1 with a 4 tick target for 3...I have never really thought of scalping like that, but what the hell...his weekly and monthly P/L look impressive...the programmer is a brain trust who I enjoy listening to...he has given me a few ideas that I wrote down...the owner (I guess) sounds like a cross between an airplane pilot and a cowboy...been around longer than me!

I guess my only reservation is he can't literally call out trades (NFA shit-I UNDERSTAND), but he sure gets some good fills when I put the pieces together. They aren't outlandish, and all are possible, just good fills...But...

I'm spending more money...

0 comments: